Top 5 under $50
- Amazon Echo Dot $24.99 – For your little cousin who likes to listen to music or your dad who wants to tell Alexa to “turn on the Christmas tree”, this classic smart speaker is a crowd pleaser.
- 1,000 Places to See Before You Die $35.17 – A coffee table book that will NOT collect dust. For every travelista or earth lover, score this gift.
- Amazon Fire Stick $34.99 – Netflix, Disney +, Hulu, Prime Video, HBO, ESPN.. need I say more? Anyone who doesn’t yet have this streaming stick probably needs it in their life.
- MyCharge Portable Charger Power Bank $39.99 – I swear by this small, fast charge, all-in-one portable charger. It’s a practical gift for everyone on your list!
- Philips Sunrise Wake Up Clock $41.24 – Jet lag, grogginess, waking up on the wrong side of the bed BE GONE with this simple but effective alarm clock!
Gifts under $100
- Fit Bit Versa Lite Edition $99 – The perfect gift for the go-getter in your life. Track exercise, set goals, analyze sleep, and connect with friends in an affordable way.
- Kindle Paper Weight $99.99 – Kindle set a new standard for page flipping a few years ago. Gift any book lover in your life this waterproof kindle with twice the storage!
- Avalon Bay Air Fryer $66.90 – All the crunchy goodness of your favorite fried foods without the calories and fat of oil. NEED I SAY MORE? This is definitely a…one for you, one for me…type of gift.
- Aervana Wine Aerator $99.95 – Argentine malbec on tap anyone? Yes please! Gift this luxury one touch aerator to the vino lover in your life.
- Raindrop Essential Oil Diffuser $99 – With aromatherapy as a buzzword this holiday season, this intentionally crafted essential oil diffuser is the perfect gift for someone on the nice list.
- Manduka Pro Lite Yoga Mat $87.99 – My tried and true Manduka Pro Lite has accompanied me around the world since 2018. This non-toxic, non-slip, eco friendly mat is a purchase you can feel good about.
The latest & greatest gifts of the decade
- Go Pro Hero 8 $354.99 – Bring this baby on any bumpy road (such as The Road Les Traveled perhaps?!) and it will stabilize the video, creating a solid 4K timelapse. A no brainer for the adventure lover in your life!
- DJI Mavic 2 Pro $1,378.99 – The ideal drone for beginners and seasoned drone pilots. Our very own Alex Kav (@drone.pilot) approves this message.
- Apple Watch Series 5 $399 – This item is currently out of stock, so hop on the waitlist or check out the Series 3 for a less expensive but pretty comparable option.
- Echo Show + Ring bundle $399 – See who’s at your door no matter where in the world you are. We love our Ring and the bundle deal ups the ante of greatness for this gift!
- iphone 11 Apple Charging Case $129.99 – This case can save the day with no extra hardware needed. I often stay out from sunrise to sunset with lots of maps and pictures necessary so leaving the house without a backup battery is not an option on The Road Les Traveled. Why Apple over Mophie you may ask? This case adds a camera button, and the added bulk is barely noticeable.
- My Passport Wireless Pro $149.99 – This portable external hard drive stores all of my files AND has has a built in power bank to charge my phone. Double score.
- Dyson Supersonic $399.99 – The hot topic hair tool of the year will also be the hot topic of the holiday party.
- Kombucha Brewing Kit $44.99 – Give the gift that keeps on giving to the Kombucha lover in your life. Brewing in their own home has never been easier!
- Welly Traveler stainless steel and bamboo water bottle $19.55 – Eco-friendly, insulated & crazy convenient. So many accolades, so many plastic water bottles unused.
- Homesick scented candle $28.98 – I can smell the magnolias and Ozarks now 🙂 I have so much love for my home state of Arkansas, but gift any state for immediate time travel back home. After all, smell is the strongest link to memory.
- Mario Badescu facial mists $21 – When I mist these little babies on my face after a flight, I feel fresher than the Prince himself! A great wellness treat for the jet-setter in your life!
- To Love and Let Go by Rachel Brathen $15.69 – This book is filled with lessons of a lifetime, all somehow tightly wrapped up into 322 pages of darkness and light all the same. My yoga teacher wrote this beautiful story from the pages of her profound life.
- Big Magic by Liz Gilbert $10.31 – Lessons on creativity and leaning into fear – so nice I read it twice!
- When Breath Becomes Air by Paul Kalanithi $14.18 – This is a memoir about Paul’s life and his battle with metastatic lung cancer. A tear jerker for sure, this book is chock full of all the feels.
- To Shake the Sleeping Self by Jedidiah Jenkins $18.60 – Jed rode his bike from Oregon to Patagonia…so you know I am low-key obsessed 🙂 My favorite book from 2019 is all about saying yes to adventure, getting along with all walks of life and a relatable love/frustration with South America.