- All purchases are non-refundable and non-transferable.
- No sharing of password details. You may not share, give or sell your password details to any other person or entity. Excessive viewings or logins by any member may be treated as fraudulent use of the membership, in which case it will result in the immediate cancellation of membership without a refund. When you become a member you agree to take all actions possible to protect your password details from fraudulent use. I reserve the right to cancel any membership I believe has been compromised, or is being used fraudulently, at my sole discretion.
- In attending classes at LimitLes Movement, you agree that neither you, your heirs, assigns or legal representatives will sue or make any other claims of any kind whatsoever against LimitLes Movement or its members for any personal injury, property damage/loss, or wrongful death, whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
- Terms, Conditions, and Fees are subject to change without prior notification.
- The availability of the membership might be affected by events beyond my reasonable control. If so, there might be a delay before I can make the membership available again. I shall make reasonable efforts to limit the effect of any of those events, I shall keep you informed of the circumstances and I shall try to provide access as soon as those events have been fixed. Examples of events which might be beyond my reasonable control include illness, IT issues and problems with hosting providers.
- When you gain access to the resources in the membership, the resolution and quality of the resources you receive will depend on a number of factors, including the type of device you are using and your bandwidth, which may fluctuate during the course of your viewing. While I use all reasonable endeavors to provide a quality viewing experience, I cannot make any guarantee as to the resolution or quality of the content you will receive.
- In order to gain access to the resources in the membership, you will need to use a personal computer, portable media player, or other device that meets the system and compatibility requirements of the membership platform and software.
- I reserve the right to make changes to the membership from time to time. The availability of the content, as well as platforms and compatible devices, may change. I also reserve the right to replace or remove any resources and the platforms available to you through the membership, and to otherwise make changes in how I operate it. I may from time to time, with respect to any or all members, offer certain features or other elements of the membership, including promotional features, user interfaces, plan and pricing.
- All intellectual property in the materials and resources I provide to you via the membership or otherwise belongs to me, or has been licensed to me, and unless we agree otherwise you can only use those materials and resources for your own personal use and you may not share them with third parties.
- Unless I explicitly state or agree otherwise in writing, the resources and materials I provide to you may not be downloaded, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited other than for your own personal use in accordance with this agreement.
- You may cancel your membership at any time. Your membership fees are recurring and your membership must be canceled with 30 days notice prior to the renewal date in order to avoid additional membership charges. It is your responsibility to notify me if you wish to terminate your membership before the expiry date.
- You cancel your membership by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
LIMITLES MOVEMENT, MEDITATION AND YOGA
- Gear to bring: mat, towel, and water bottle.
- Any specific props for restorative classes or any injuries.
FIRST WEEK $15 PROMOTION
- The promotion will run from September 23rd to September 30th, 2020.
- All promotions are non-transferable and non-returnable.
Additional Questions? Please email email@example.com