Some jewelry and some boooobies. I’ve partnered with some of my favorite brands today for a purposeful revamp of your everyday jewels plus some fun Ta-Ta themed goods.
Estimated Value ~$700
- Stone and Strand – Limited Edition Breast Cancer Awareness Pink Sapphire Band
- GLDN – Au Natural gold Necklace
- Year 901 – Boobie Earrings
- Juliann Art – Boob wrapping paper + pin+ pencils + toiletry bag
Since my mom was diagnosed with breast cancer in 2014, my whole outlook on life changed. In 2017, I tested positive for the BRCA 2 gene mutation, the very same gene that gave my mom cancer. After making the decision to undergo a preventative double mastectomy, my life and my little B-cup boobs would never be the same. I was losing a body part in that surgery…but I felt so lucky to beat cancer before it had the chance to possibly beat me. I chose to share my journey with the world and be super open because I know it saves lives. Always choose vulnerability. We are never going through anything alone.
All of the products of today’s giveaways are little reminders of that. I’ve worn the GLDN necklace since it came in the mail on my one year surgery anniversary. The gorgeous pink sapphire Stone and Strand ring has recently become a piece of my everyday attire. Year 901 earrings are too cute, and Juliann’s gorgeous artwork holds my jewelry and wraps my christmas gifts 🙂
When I started The Road Les Traveled, I never knew it would be a space to share my experience with breast cancer awareness. I also never knew the true power of community until that day that I started sharing… but that’s where the road took me, and in an odd way I’m really grateful for every twist and turn. So tell me, what is one unexpected turn that taught you a really important lesson?
Requirements for Entry:
- Must be following @lesleyannemurphy, @itsgldn & @year901 @stoneandstrand on Instagram.
- Comment on this blog post with your Instagram handle and your answer to the question.
- Subscribe to The Road Les Traveled at the bottom of this page!
For more reading about my health journey: