Estimated Value ~$500
- Manduka – Pro Lite Mat, Go Move Carrier & YogiToes towel
- Outdoor Voices – Bra, Leggings, Top, Hat, Water Bottle
- Tiny Devotions – LimitLess Love Mala
- (dirty feet not included)
Manduka mats traveled across the world to Bali with me and our LimitLes babes. Their vibrant colors and functional design created a non-slip space to flow in the Bali heat. Outdoor Voices is a badass female-led company that believes in “Doing Things – moving your body and having fun with your friends.” I’m all in for sharing endorphins. The OV set is the perfect attire to practice, play, and run around town in – plus I REALLY love this bra as a post-mastectomy bra (zipper in the front, lots of support, *le sigh*). Lastly, Tiny Devotions “limitless love mala” holds a special place in my heart. Each piece is beautifully crafted with good intentions and healing crystals that will forever remind me of my LimitLes in Bali Intentional Escape… Stay tuned for 2019 Dates & Destinations 😉
This year alone I’ve been from Bali to South Africa and everywhere in between. My Yoga practice keeps my core toned and my mind clear no matter where I am in the world. My mat is a place where I can feel my feet on the ground, space in my heart, and gratitude pours over me. So tell me, what are you grateful for in this moment? 1 Thing, 3 Things, 100 Things … Share below for a chance to win!
Requirements for Entry:
- Must be following @lesleyannemurphy, @mandukayoga, @outdoorvoices & @tinydevotions on Instagram.
- Comment on this blog post with your Instagram handle and your answer to the question.
- Subscribe to The Road Les Traveled at the bottom of this page!